Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SERIOUSLY, DID YOU SEE "INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS" ? MY REACTION

First, let me just say what an awful example of cinematography this piece is - I can't even bring myself to call it a film.  Content notwithstanding - IT IS HORRIBLE.  I have to take my own damn self out to dinner and a movie (something funny, but mildly romantic)  AND send myself flowers, to apologize TO MY SELF for subjecting myself to that kind of abuse. That is 14 minutes of my life I will never get back!

Next, I want to say that I have read the Qu'ran (Abdullah Yusuf Ali version) all 114 suras, as well as the Sacred Hadith of Islam, and while the portrayal of things as done by these "actors" is horribly offensive, and accounts for a mere fraction of the content overall, some of the things in this terrible piece of fiction are true. Perhaps, rather than get upset enough to set fires, attack embassies and kill people, a better use of time could be a rebuttal using the Jewish and Christian Bibles, showing some of the less than stellar executive decisions made in those "Holy Books" by those "Holy Men".... let me assure you, there are a few of them!

I can say with conviction that I would never have watched this STUPID video, if a few PSYCHOS
WHO INSIST THEY ARE GOOD MUSLIMS hadn't drawn so much attention to it via violence  - so, thank you EXTREMIST MUSLIMS ! Burning schise up or Blowing schise up... You nutters  can't find anything better to do ? If you found this video so offensive that you have to MURDER persons who have had nothing to do with the creation of this "piece of cinema" , Why not get creative in your retaliation? You're offended that Islam is presented in this horrble, violent way?  So, you blow some schise up!  YEP. That sends a message.   Unfortunately, it doesn't send a nice, peaceful message.  And then, your actions are all over the news, this YouTube video goes viral, now I HAVE TO LOOK IT UP TO STAY WELL INFORMED ON WHAT SOME EXTREMIST MUTHANUTTERS ARE DOING TO MY ADOPTED HOME PLANET NOW !!!!
Your plan of retaliation should have been a little more thought out, don'tcha think? Yep, if you EXTREMIST IDIOTS had the brains Allah gave the LEAST of Humanity, you'd be kickin' yourselves, wouldn't you?

Since I'm a magnanimous Christian, I'd be happy to kick your ASSES - all of you EXTERMIST IDIOTS as well as the Schise Bags who thought it was a great idea to film this piece of fecal matter called "Innocence of Muslims".

Personally, South Park offends me with their portrayal of my FAVORITE Islamic prophet/saint MAR ISA IBN MARYAM - Yet somehow, I manage to get thru my day without blowing up schise that has to do with South Park.  Hey, as AHL AL KITAB, might I suggest that you give that a try - the whole "not burning down, blowing up, killing people, or attacking embassies" thing. See how that works for you. You never know, it might be a good thing. Or you could try praying.

JIHAD AL AKBAR  -

THE GREATER STRUGGLE IS NOT FOUGHT THRU VIOLENCE, BUT THRU WISDOM

 AND AWE OF ALLAH



(this blog post was produced with much thanks to my beloved, M)

1 comment:

  1. Well stated. Just to call ones self a christian, does not make one a christian. To be christian is to practice the teachings of Christ. Just to call ones self Muslim, does not make one a muslim. In the Qu'ran, Jesus is quoted, only they call Jesus the "Great Prophet" rather than the "Son of God." Jesus never condoned murder in any form. In fact, when asked which commandment was the greatest he said, "Verily I say unto you, to love your God with all your heart and to love thy neighbor as thyself is the greatest." that is because by doing just those two things the spirit of all ten commandments are kept. If you are going to claim a belief, then practice the tennants of your religion. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete